Thursday, March 5, 2009

COMMENTS ON G STRONG

Just when I was tired of the same sound floating aroung here came a artist in Atlanta named Gabriel Strong. I spoke with a couple of artist that know him and they had nothing but great things to say about him. This was the first time I really felt the emotion and creativity bond with conviction in Holy Hip Hop.
I had to write about this guy. I heard from a source in The A that he will dropping a album soon on a label called 3HP Records owned by Troy Edwards. 3Hp Records has been known for there prize artist Mouthpeice. This new artist Gabriel Strong has the ability to put them in the ranks of the major labels. He has the finess of a real Emcee.
I seen him perform at Turner Field. It was amazing seeing the true art used to glorify God. I'm waiting to hear more from this artist. I checked his myspace page and found that he will be live in Macon Ga at the Community Church of God. CHeck him out he's the new sound of Holy Hip Hop....You can hear and view his profile on myspace. www.myspace.com/theinspiritmentalist
Posted by upstatemusiccompany

Precept: The Testament